Re: Selecting a subset of texts for preparing ISSUE-5 for a call for objection

Thanks  for raising this Shane. The group needs to understand fully how the chairs and the W3C staff perceived the information received in the poll, the lack of comments by a majority of the working group and the observations made in the telephone meeting and how they propose to go forward in a meaningful way.
Regards,
John