Re: Additional documentation for Issue-228

Hi Jack,

I've created a wiki page for this change proposal, and updated the issue with a link to it:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Revise_network_interaction_definition

I think this text might be confusing network interactions and user actions (which also touches on Roy's comments on this paragraph). Would you accept the following friendly revision to the non-normative text?

> Page loads, navigation, object mouse-overs, image clicks, hyperlink clicks, sub-element re-loads and form entry submissions are all examples of user actions that may initiate network interactions.

Thanks,
Nick