Re: TPWG Agenda for the October 16 call (V02)

Well, the chairs used the word 'vote' to mean the individual responses to a poll.  I read your message as suggesting that those answers would be reckoned towards a group 'vote'. If you didn't mean this, my apologies. If you did, you may be missing a point also.

Sent from my iPad