Re: ISSUE-5: Consensus definition of "tracking" for the intro?

Hi Mike,

thanks for your feedback!

I have two questions:
- Could you live with the proposed text if we decided not to change it?
- If not, are there specific (hopefully small) text changes that we
could make to allow you to live with this proposal?

Personal remark: While I agree with your points, it is important to note
that we aim for a text that is "good enough" and  does not need to be
perfect.
I.e., an outcome that introduces tracking in a understandable way while
covering 80% of what we mean would IMHO be good enough even if there are
some corner cases that are not captured 100% accurately.

Regards,
matthias