Re: TPWG Agenda for the October 09 call (V04)

Hi Jack,

thanks for asking.

Our main goal of phase M1+M2 is to foster consensus and convergence. The
idea was that at M1, all change proposals are on the table. Between M1
until M2, people discuss, merge, fine tune, ... to converge.

At M2, all change proposals are finalized and the group can discuss
whether there are change proposals that the group can live with.
(ideally, at M3, the group will say "we can live with change proposal X
or Y").

Personally, I expected that converging onto one change proposal should
not take longer than 1 week. However, at this point, I am not sure
whether this will be the same for all issues. After all, we aim at
convergence and - if I am certain that an additional week may help -- I
would be tempted to add another week on a case-by-case basis.

Regards,
matthias

Our original