Another possible change that needs to be reverted from the Editor's Draft

Hi Nick,

When reading the current editor's draft again tonight, I noticed that a
change was made to the First Party Compliance section that may be
substantive.  Specifically, I asked to make this particular change in my
email to the WG on 18 September; and David Singer's response on 23
September said "Issue needed.  This is not editorial."

The language in question is the use of 'pass' within First Party
Compliance.  While I personally agree that it makes sense to use defined
terms instead of using unclear/undefined terms, I wanted to point out that
a change was made that probably shouldn't have.  << See Comment 6 below >>
 I believe the change was made because another participant suggested the
change; and that email/request was acted upon without reviewing the email
between David and me.

Current text is: "The first party must not share data about this network
interaction with third parties who could not collect the data themselves
under this recommendation. Data about the transaction may be shared with
service providers acting on behalf of the first party.".  The old text had
'pass'.

Let me know if I'm missing something, but I believe this change should be
reverted (only because there hasn't been discussion on it).

-Vinay