Re: Batch closing of TPE issues (Deadline: December 03)

Hi Matthias -

Perhaps I'm the only one feeling the pinch, but from my side of the room,
the chairs are throwing a tremendous amount of work at the working group
for completion in a relatively short period of time. Given the
interdependencies that many of these issues have, we're bound to make
mistakes if we continue at this pace. Like you, most of us have day jobs.

With that in mind, I encourage you to ease up a bit (:

Thanks!

-alan