Re: Plan moving forward V02

Hi Brooks,

Thanks for the comment. I hope we did not create any logical breakdown
(at least this was not our intent ;-). Let me try to clarify further.

With “independent” we meant that the TPE should be self-contained, i.e.,
free of dependencies on the compliance spec. Nevertheless, it is meant
to be a solid foundation for this particular compliance document that we
jointly envision to write once TPE has been pushed to final call.

Let me try an analogy: In my mind, the TPE is like a foundation for a
house. While more than one potential house can be built on a given
foundation, not all houses would fit (in fact, most houses will not).
And furthermore, most people building a foundation have an idea for the
complete house in mind when they start and people usually start with the
foundation (not pieces of the upper floors floating in space).

I hope this clarifies things. If not, feel free to ask for further
clarification.

Regards,

Matthias