From: "ICAC@netcaucus.org<mailto:ICAC@netcaucus.org>" <ICAC@netcaucus.org<mailto:ICAC@netcaucus.org>>
Date: Tuesday, May 28, 2013 2:56 PM
To: Peter Swire <peter@peterswire.net<mailto:peter@peterswire.net>>
Subject: AUDIO/VIDEO: "Do Not Track" Dead Or Alive? - NetCaucusAC Briefing (May 24th)

[https://netforum.avectra.com//public/EmailTrack.aspx?cli=IEF&img=7a4c525d-7ed8-4b05-8ed9-114f570e879b]

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

On Friday, May 24th, the Congressional Internet Caucus Advisory Committee<http://www.netcaucus.org/> was pleased to host an educational briefing: "Enabling Do Not Track Privacy: Is It Dead or Alive?"<http://www.netcaucus.org/events/2013/do-not-track/> before a packed audience in the Rayburn House Office Building. Live coverage of the discussion was provided by C-SPAN and Video<http://www.c-spanvideo.org/event/219227> of the event is now available on the C-SPAN website. Audio<http://www.netcaucus.org/audio/2013/20130524donottrack.mp3> (.MP3) of the briefing is also available.

Video<http://www.c-spanvideo.org/event/219227> | Audio<http://www.netcaucus.org/audio/2013/20130524donottrack.mp3>