Re: ISSUE-184

On 225//13 10:37 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> So, there is nothing to reconcile -- what you are proposing has
> nothing to do with DNT, but rather how sites choose to be
> constructed of many parts, which is far outside the scope of this
> working group.  Turning off tracking is orthogonal to how content
> gets delivered to the user agent.

I don't think it is outside the scope since the many proposals for the
first and third-party distincition revolve around the way sites choose
to be constructed of many parts and the extent to which this
understandable to the user. And I am taking a logical next step: if you
chose to construct your site from many parts that are interdependent,
then you should use SAME-PARTY.

Regards,

 Walter