Re: ISSUE-198: Define new word for yellow state due to the fact that the process of de-identification spans all three states (red,yellow and green).

Shane,

I know you disagree, that is why we need this discussion on record. I
am open for a new word an invite you to propose a better word for the
yellow. De-identified aka not about a person anymore is a concern to me
that I expressed previously, because in the EU it is still considered
personal data. The best word in my vocabulary is pseudonumous, since new
data can still be linked to already collected data. Having taken out
identiying elements through data scrubbing is not enough to make it
anonymous. unlinkability is key here, hence the 3 state approach.

On the scope of the process of de-identification, in the 3 state
approach, the process includes the second step to make data unlinkable
through various anonymization techniques.

Looking forward to a new word and would like to learn if you disagree
if the process of de-identification includes all 3 states.

Rob