Re: Mapping the "framework" to ISSUEs

Colleagues

Jonathan's work here is tremendously valuable as a reality check for the working group.  It makes it crystal clear that the "framework" has done little to move us forward on resolving long discussed issues,  many of which have competing text proposals. Frameworks and 30,000-foot overviews have their time and place, but that time is largely past. If this WG is to produce a DNT meaningful standard, we need to return to the documented issues, resolve them and produce text.  Frankly, I as increasingly skeptical that is possible.

Regards,
John