Re: Monday afternoon speaker on audience measurement

I have asked our Esomar and measurement colleagues to provide specific examples of how the research will be used (across platform and application).  I hope that will be done Monday.  We need such examples to ensure it is walled off from any ongoing and near subsequent campaigns. All products derived from such research should be identified.  We also must discuss how the panel concept is changing, given real-time audience data methods (such as with social and mobile media) increasingly used.

Safe travels,

Jeff