Re: Proposed California Law affecting DNT

And how does one contact an actual user given an ip? That ip could be a nat
with 50 computers behind it, or 5000. And its not like you can just call up
an ip and say "please tell the user I have a great offer for them..." so
I'm really not sure in what context this is used to contact a user, unlike
an email address or phone number...