Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

I think that it is fine to have a response that means, "We operate with
OOBC and will make that determination later."  I do not think that it
should be allowed for an entity to send a blanket signal that means, "We
think that we have consent from you.", just because that determination will
be made later.  That seems deceptive, and I think that authorizing that
kind of blanket response could undermine confidence in the spec.  Doesn't
"C" mean, "I think I have consent from you."?  That is why I suggested
something like "L" for "later".

--ronan