Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

Does it take evidence to know that if you take a carefully modeled panel,
with known mixes of geography, demographics, etc., and allow some unknown
number (let's say 40% at the outside) of the panel to opt-out of being
counted (despite their signed contracts) via an in-band exception
mechanism, that all of the tuning and extrapolation that was done based on
that population has to go out the window?  Thanks to the fact that we could
not collect identifiable information during the in-band exception process,
we couldn't even estimate the damage or tell which demographic segments
have been the most heavily skewed.

--ronan