Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

Mike,

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear.  I was proposing that whatever level of
de-identification, unlinkability, "munging", etc., that would apply to any
other DNT:1 data would apply to this data (for those users for whom an
out-of-band consent cannot be found) after the OOBC determination is made
or as soon as the window (48-hours?) for making that determination expires,
whichever comes first.  I do not intend for any other permitted retention
or permitted use, from other provisions in the spec to be made any more or
any less stringent by the non-real-time OOBC-detection mechanism.

--ronan