Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

I sent a correction earlier, but I think our emails crossed.  In case you
did not notice, I am talking about a very short time, perhaps on the order
of 48 hours, not 53 weeks, to allow the system to determine whether an OOBC
exists.  Another difference is that the OOBC-not-found condition might
trigger a normal, DNT-compatible de-identification of the data from
non-OOBC users, rather than a discard of all of that data.  That is a minor
difference from a DNT perspective, but I want to be clear.

--ronan