Re: TPE Handling Out-of-Band Consent (including ISSUE-152)

Matthias,

We discussed real-time feedback of out-of-band consent, and that is not
going to work in many applications.  To move the determination of OOBC into
the real-time interaction with the User Agents would take a prohibitive
amount of time with large panels and widely-distributed server
infrastructure.  In some cases that relevant information has not even been
collected from panel members to make the determination until some hours
after the interaction.

--ronan