Re: ACTION-273; ACTION-368; ISSUE-10; Definitions related to first party, multiple first party, service provider/data processor

Peter:  Even though this is all helpful, such background material needs to be sent in advance of the call.  As you know, we all have many projects and deadlines.  Material relevant to a call starting in 30 minutes should be sent much earlier.  You cannot expect us to drop what we are doing in order to engage meaningfully.

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20009