Re: Letter from Dr. Dix (German data protection authority)

Hi Matthias,

Thanks for sharing this.  Just curious, is there something new in these 'agreed guidelines'?  I thought this agreement happened back in Fall 2011 -- http://www.huntonprivacyblog.com/2011/09/articles/use-of-google-analytics-now-lawful-in-germany-subject-to-certain-guidelines/

I want to make sure I'm not missing something.

-Vinay