short term (was Re: June change proposal: permitted uses)

Hi Dan,

I've added this proposal on short-term use (splitting out debugging, which appears to be distinct) to the relevant page. We already have change proposals from Lee and Jonathan that are extremely similar to this proposal, except specifying a two week period rather than a one week period. I strongly suggest that you work together to consolidate these.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Short_Term#Proposal:_Protocol_information.2C_one_week.2C_any_purpose

Thanks,
Nick