Re: June change proposal: non-normative text for User Agent Compliance

Hi Dan,

I've updated the wiki page for User Agent Compliance to include this proposal. Thanks, Brooks, for providing a friendly amendment and improving upon text even before I could get it up on the wiki.

As we have a similar proposal (also a non-normative example about a first-run UA experience) from Jonathan, it seems like we could likely merge these two proposals. I've left them next to each other on the wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_User_Agent_Compliance#UA_Compliance_Example

Thanks,
Nick