Re: Change Proposal - First party compliance (Issue - 170)

Hi Alan,

I've added your proposal to the relevant wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_First_Party_Compliance

Your text might be interpreted as a change to the definition of tracking, but I suspect that your intention is to limit use of data collected in a first party experience to the compliance requirements and permitted uses when used in a third party context. The editors are likely best suited to making sure we use consistent terminology, but if you or the editors want to clarify that text on the wiki, please go ahead!

Thanks,
Nick