Re: June Change Proposal: Section 2

Hi Amy,

I've added this proposal to the relevant wiki page:
http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Transience_Collection

Lee, you had also proposed a change on the definition of "shares", particularly around "factual or semantic content". Amy and Lee, is it possible that these two proposals could be combined?

Thanks,
Nick