Re: June Change Proposal: Personalization

If, as it sounds, this is actually an editorial question of whether the "No Personalization" subsection of "General Principles for Permitted Uses" is redundant or clarifying, I won't create a separate issue.

I'm not aware of any arguments that DNT should prohibit personalization, for example, without data collection / from de-identified data, which would be a large change from current text and group agreements that I think you're not arguing for.

Thanks,
Nick