Re: June change proposal: service providers

Hi Dan,

I've added this proposal to the relevant wiki page, next to Roy's change proposal on the same topic:

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Service_Provider

For the ease of the reader, I've included just the normative sections of the proposal on the wiki page, with a link to your email for more detail.

Thanks,
Nick