Please put EDITORIAL for editorial suggestions

To the extent anyone has editorial suggestions such as this, could you put EDITORIAL in the subject header?  Will make it easier to sift through my morass of an inbox the next time I open up the compliance document.  Thanks all (and thanks for the editorial suggestions).