Re: June Change Proposal: text for audience measurement (Issue-25)

Hi Lee,

I've updated the Audience Measurement page to include this proposal, in addition to the proposal from Kathy Joe. As I understand it, both would replace the existing placeholder in the Permitted Uses section.

http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Audience_Measurement

I note that understanding this text also requires the definition of protocol data (currently absent from the editors' draft), which I believe is present in the change proposal regarding short-term retention. I've provided a link in this change proposal wiki page to that one, to aid the reader.

Thanks,
Nick