Re: June Change Proposal: text on de-identification

My reading is:
- Once the data is properly de-identified (discussion what this means
has not concluded), then this specification no longer constrains what
you can do with the data
    (you can do whatever you like)
- This makes the first sentance redundant (although no harm is done):
You can do whatever you like with de-identified data; this includes ..."

I would combine both sentences as follows:

"If data is de-identified according to this definition, then collection and use is no longer constrained by this specification. This means that parties may collect, retain, share or use de-identified data even if a user has expressed a DNT;1 preference."

If this is OK with everyone, we could do this editorial change. Note: This assumes that we agree on a sufficiently strong definition of de-identification that ensures that no harm can come from such data.

Matthias