service provider definition/context Re: June Draft of the DNT compliance spec

Hi Vinay,

Perhaps we could take the same approach as with the other party definitions, which is to define them within the context of a specific interaction. That is, could we start the definition with the same clause that starts the first-party definition:
   "In the context of a specific network interaction,"

—Nick