Re: June Change Proposal, Geolocation

I am confused. I am sorry I am obtuse. Is it the case that all previous "open issues" are deemed closed unless they are specifically raised against the "June draft?"

It took me a while to figure out how to get the "June Product" issues tracker.  For those colleagues trying to master this, you can please try this link:

http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/track/products/5

Or, quite possibly nobody else needs this, already understands and I am the only one who didn't get it….

Cheers,
John