Re: Did the "June Draft" get a vote?

I was actually unsure about whether there was a vote on Peter's proposal
since my call was flaky, and so glad the question was asked, and
genuinely curious what the outcome of that vote would be. Even though I
don't think the voting would be likely to align with my preferred
approach, it's nice to get a sense of what folks in the group think.
That said, when there are more than 2 possibilities on the table and
with a group this size, we are likely to run up against Arrow's
impossibility theorem
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrow%27s_impossibility_theorem) when
trying to rank them for the group.