Re: ACTION-415 Provide text proposal regarding limitations on using a Potential Consent signal

Susan:

Understanding that others may wish to have the chance to see text before
it goes to the group, please strive to have text for everyone to see
today, so we can know at least approximately where that stands going into
this Wednesday's call.

Thank you,

Peter

Prof. Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law
	Ohio State University
240.994.4142
www.peterswire.net

Beginning August 2013:
Nancy J. and Lawrence P. Huang Professor
Law and Ethics Program
Scheller College of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology