Re: ACTION-415 Provide text proposal regarding limitations on using a Potential Consent signal

I will start to push again on audience measurement. I think audience
measurement should not be able to single out people and we should
require a minimum k-anonymity of categories. I'm still waiting for text.
I may write down my understanding at some point.

Note that if I don't get text, they don't get a permitted use, so no
audience measurement.. So the incentives to provide text are clear.

 --Rigo