From: David Singer [mailto:singer@apple.com]
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2013 4:44 PM
To: public-tracking@w3.org Mailing List
Subject: Geolocation

I am puzzled that we single out this particular datum, amongst all the possible ones.  Isn't geolocation privacy best dealt with by the geolocation specifications, and shouldn't the general issue be dealt with by the limitation on tracking, i.e.

if I live as a hermit in a postal code with no other inhabitants, then postal code DOES associate that data with me.

David Singer