action-396 signaling a transferred exception

Hello WG,

Matthias' agenda updates on transferred exception recalls my action-396 to fill in the text proposal for how a service would indicate a transferred exception in its tracking status resource / response header.

David's placeholder text: http://www.w3.org/2011/tracking-protection/drafts/tracking-dnt.html#transitive-exceptions
> A named third party acquiring an exception with this mechanism MUST make sure that sub-services it uses acknowledge this constraint by requiring the use of the appropriate tracking status value and qualifier, which is "XX" (such as "tl"), from its sub-sub-services.

I had volunteered to fill in that "XX" (value and qualifier) with actual values, for which I propose "Ct" ("_C_onsent that has been _t_ransferred"). However, I believe Roy has subsequently removed the qualifiers from being characters that go along with the tracking status value, and instead made them only available in the tracking status resource in a separate "qualifiers" property in the JSON text. Under that formulation, I believe the appropriate proposal here would be a Tracking Status Value of "C" and use of a request-specific tracking status resource, where the qualifiers member includes "t".

Example:
UA sends DNT: 0 to a particular third party operating an ad exchange or ad auction; the UA is re-directed to another URL (to which the UA sends DNT: 1), but that third party has determined that it has a transferred exception from the ad exchange and replies with the HTTP response header: "Tk: C;foo". An interested UA can load /.well-known/dnt/foo to load the tracking status resource, which will indicate, among other things, "qualifiers": "t", which the UA can communicate to the user as explaining that the resource believed it had consent to tracking the request because of a transferred exception.

Thanks,
Nick