Re: Path forward... (RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Hi Rigo,

My thanks -- this is the sort of information I have been trying to understand for a very long time now. (It could be useful to have documented in http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/ perhaps after section 3.6.)

I can see where the absence of proposals would be one hallmark of a group that is out of energy. We have a rather different set of dilemmas here. The word "ordinary" is rarely applicable for Do Not Track.

	Aleecia