Re: Path forward... (RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Rigo,

Glad to hear the concerns are clicking.  To clarify, I think there are two separate issues that the group can and should decide on tomorrow.

1) What are the implications of the chairs' decision?  In particular, how will the group and chairs treat amendments related to the DAA Proposal?

2) Does the group have consensus on a viable, straightforward, and brisk process for getting to Last Call?  Or does the July deadline remain in place?

Best,
Jonathan