Re: Path forward... (RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Thanks Rigo. I agree that we may find another option (e.g., Joe's
suggestion of continuing with the technical spec). However, I strongly
support Aleecia's suggestion that the working group making a specific
decision. I'm glad that you seem to agree with that approach. (Please
correct me if I'm wrong as I'm not trying to place words in your mouth).

Alan