Re: Agenda for DNT Call July 17 -- amendment

Hello Vinay:

Thank you for your email.

After reviewing the three change proposals at http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Change_Proposal_Service_Provider, this looks like a helpful orthogonal issue to add after ISSUE-24 and before ISSUE-134.

Thank you for the suggestion.

Peter

Prof. Peter P. Swire
C. William O'Neill Professor of Law
Ohio State University
240.994.4142
www.peterswire.net

Beginning August 2013:
Nancy J. and Lawrence P. Huang Professor
Law and Ethics Program
Scheller College of Business
Georgia Institute of Technology