Re: Issue for discussion on Wed - User Agent Compliance

Alan,

On Monday 15 July 2013 13:25:26 Alan Chapell wrote:
> Thanks Rigo. Does this language (borrowed from David Singer) work
> better?
>

> "A user agent MUST NOT share information related to the network
> interaction with any party other than the user without consent."

This would mean that the user agent can not load a thing without
consent. Because the user agent must share IP address and other things
with a lot of parties other than the user to obtain the content and just
that (not even tracking).

I know what you mean, the wording still doesn't do the trick. The
problem here is not the consensus, but the wording...

 --Rigo