Re: tracking-ISSUE-215: data hygiene approach / tracking of URL data and browsing activity [Compliance June]

Justin is correct, especially in the light of the growth of data providers partnering together to help create contemporary scoring/targeting products.  The use of data cooperatives, for example, bring a never-ending data set for such scoring that is available to ad networks and others.

Jeffrey Chester
Center for Digital Democracy
1621 Connecticut Ave, NW, Suite 550
Washington, DC 20009