Re: tracking-ISSUE-215: data hygiene approach / tracking of URL data and browsing activity [Compliance June]

On Wednesday 10 July 2013 16:23:45 Shane Wiley wrote:
> Activate the profiling opt-out (available via industry opt-out pages,
> AdChoices icon, Chrome "Keep My Opt-Outs", industry persistency
> tools, TACO, etc.).

Opt-outs are great, please use mine! :) So you need a permitted use to
ignore the DNT signal and only listen to other opt-outs. But why would
you claim compliance to DNT here in the first place? I don't understand
the goal of the permitted use here within the DNT concept.

 --Rigo