RE: issue-199

Oops - does 'NOT' do much for me.

- Shane

-----Original Message-----
From: Shane Wiley [mailto:wileys@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2013 2:07 PM
To: Rigo Wenning
Cc: public-tracking@w3.org; Mike O'Neill; 'achapell'; npdoty@w3.org; tlr@w3.org; jeff@democraticmedia.org
Subject: RE: issue-199

Rigo,

Why are you so attached to this particular perspective on the definition of "de-identification"?  Does "De-identified but still event linkable" makes this any better?  Enhanced Pseudonymization does do much for me.  I begin to agree with whomever said let's just call it "the yellow state" for now and move on.

- Shane