Re: June Change Proposal: Definition of Tracking (ISSUE-5)

If these are only simplifications for discussion, then it would make sense
to move them to non-normative text, rather than including them in the
definition.   Otherwise readers of the spec might think that the covered
data and activity is limited to URLs plus unique IDs.