Re: issue-199

I don't see where the DAA text limits the notion of de-identification to
"removing an association between a unique ID and a specific user/device."
 What the DAA text says is that "data" cannot be able to be associated with
a user/device.

--
Edward W. Felten
Professor of Computer Science and Public Affairs