Re: Our work this week

Peter,

If I understand correctly, you are requesting well-reasoned written opinions on the proposed chairs' decision.  There remain many unanswered questions, however, about both the DAA proposal (e.g. http://www.w3.org/wiki/Privacy/TPWG/Questions_re_DAA_proposal) and the implications of the chairs selecting a base text (e.g. http://www.w3.org/2013/07/03-dnt-minutes and http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-tracking/2013Jul/0077.html).

I would be glad to contribute a written opinion, even with the 100 hour deadline.  But I do not know how to write an opinion when the proposed decision remains ambiguous.

Jonathan

P.S. Congrats on the move!