Re: ISSUE 25: ACTION 415: Audience measurement research

Peter,

After talking to Rigo last night, I see the progress on the normative
language and specifically in purpose limitation and not applying the
audience measurement data to individuals, a computer of device. I see
the right mindset in terms of privicy by design: changing data from a
site visitor into data about a site object.

Since we are negotiating here: if Audience Measurement becomes a
permitted use, than Shane's proposal to allow the collection of intrest
categories before de-identification needs to go off the table.

Rob