Re: issue-205

ISSUE-4 is closed.  If the preference is unset, the user's preference
might be determined any number of ways (one of which is applicable
laws and regulations, which override anything we might specify).
There is no such thing as a default preference in our protocol.

Chairs, please do not allow anyone to reopen discussion on closed
issues without new information that we have not already considered.

....Roy